Over the years we have filmed over 200 restaurants for the David’s Been Here web show.
Fritz and Franz Beer House and Restaurant Oktoberfest party
A culinary experience at Taller de Tapas restaurant in Barcelona
Taking viewers on a tour of the Masia Serra Winery
What are the benefits?
Any form of production is an investment. Our marketing strategies are geared toward increasing exposure by:
- Releasing the web episodes on our YouTube and Vimeo channels, as well as our website and travel networks. This will help bring your destination to life and create brand awareness. Video descriptions help keywords and SEO. We invest in Google Ads on YouTube to increase views. We also do paid sponsored reach on Facebook (when web show episodes and articles are released) since now organic reach is not possible.
- Publishing articles about your brand on our website, newsletter, and promoting them through social medias. This creates more SEO and builds back links to your organization.
- Entering branded films into the annual Telly Awards travel category. The Telly is the premiere award honoring the finest film and video productions, groundbreaking web commercials, videos and films, and outstanding local, regional, and cable TV commercials and programs.
- Having David Hoffmann (producer) available for press interviews while on location to talk about the project and goals for local tourism.
- Personally endorsing your destination in upcoming press interviews with David.
- Targeted hashtags (#) on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Reach: 25,000 – 40,000 views per web episode within the first 30 days of release. 80,000 – 100,000 views per web episode within the first 6 months of release.
In addition to video we create written content to further promote your brand. Below are a few examples:
- The 25 Best Restaurants of Bulgaria
- The 27 Most Delicious Restaurants of Portugal
- The Best Modern Restaurants in Belgrade
- Top 10 Best Restaurants in Barcelona
- Top 3 Authentic Cuban Restaurants in Miami
For details or pricing about our travel production and media services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See our Media Kit for a company overview.