Hi everyone, David Hoffmann here. Today I am going to share with you seven different revenue streams you can create by creating content for YouTube. Here is how you make money on YouTube!
1. Google Adsense Money is the first way you make money with YouTube. The estimation is between $1,000 – $1,500 per million views. This can fluctuate depending on the region of your audience. All UK and USA you will get more money. All Indian viewers you will get lower. The reason is because American advertisers pay more per person.
2. Affiliate links is the bread and butter of revenue for a lot of YouTubers. If you become an amazon Affiliate you can link within your descriptions all the equipment you used and add an affiliate link to those products. (LOOK AT THE VERY BOTTOM HERE!)
3. Working with brands is another very important way to make money on YouTube. Once brands see your content they will contact you and ask you to include them in two forms, a shout out or a dedicated video. The prices range on your audience size.
4. Merchandise: I know a lot of YouTubers making over six figures a year selling T-shirts. Besides T’s you can sell your own branded merchandise like I do.
5. Get Hired by Tourism Boards, Hotels and Tour Companies: If you are a travel/lifestyle video creator this is the best thing that can happen. Getting a free trip is one thing, getting a pay check on top is another.
6. Branded Films: After working with a tourism board, hotel or tour company on a video campaign you can create a bi-product of a branded film for them. This is b-roll with music edited professionally. You can license or sell it.
7. Guest speaker: Being a guest speaker is another great way to get paid for your knowledge of the industry. Besides getting paid, you travel and network with other people in the industry. There you have all the ways I have managed to make money on YouTube.
If you have any other ways of making money please let me know in the comment section!